By Bernard A. Drew
Provide your secret enthusiasts with historical past details on their favourite writers and sequence characters, and use this as a advisor for including modern titles on your collections.
• presents attention-grabbing and informative profiles of a hundred well known, modern secret and crime writers in addition to overviews in their sequence characters
• includes over 60 writer photos
• A bibliography lists info on each one author's works in addition to helping resource fabrics for the profiles
Read or Download 100 Most Popular Contemporary Mystery Authors: Biographical Sketches and Bibliographies (Popular Authors (Hardcover)) PDF
Best publishing & books books
Due to their strategic situation, the Philippines exercised a profound impact within the deliberating either jap and American strategists sooner than and through global warfare II. a few controversies surrounding the arrangements for battle, the preliminary safeguard of the islands, the japanese career, the behavior of guerrilla operations, and the 1944-1945 American crusade to retake the islands nonetheless draw the curiosity of scholars and students.
A significant other quantity to Books on Early American historical past and tradition, 1991-1995, this paintings covers scholarship on early American background, together with North the United States and the Caribbean from 1492 to 1815. This annotated bibliography surveys over 1,000 monographs, essay collections, exhibition catalogs, and reference works released among 1986 and 1990.
A colorful and revealing examine greater than 500 years of trade performed on the well known Frankfurt publication reasonable, from its beginnings within the center a while. Even then, despite inner strife and non secular upheaval, books have been changing into more and more obtainable to those that came across their approach to Frankfurt to shop for, promote, and advertise.
A separate bibliographic remedy of the Judeo-Romance languages may still facilitate a deeper appreciation of the contributions that they might make to Romance linguistics generally. Up earlier, Judeo-Romance themes have scarcely been canvassed in Romance linguistic bibliographies. it truly is was hoping that this new publication serves to popularize the sphere of Judeo-Romance languages either between scholars of common Romance and comparative Jewish linguistics.
- Studies in Dyadic Communication (Pergamon General Psychology Series)
- Brain Drain / Auszug des Geistes / Exode des Cerveaux: A Selected Bibliography on Temporary and Permanent Migration of Skilled Workers and High-Level Manpower, ... 1967–1972 (European Demographic Monographs)
- The Multilevel Design: A Guide with an Annotated Bibliography, 1980-1993: A Guide with an Annotated Bibliography, 1980-93 (Bibliographies and Indexes in Sociology)
- The Complete Guide to Writing & Publishing Your First E-Book: Insider Secrets you Need to Know to Become a Successful Author
Extra resources for 100 Most Popular Contemporary Mystery Authors: Biographical Sketches and Bibliographies (Popular Authors (Hardcover))