By John S. Waugh
Read or Download Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 11 PDF
Best electromagnetism books
The current fifteenth quantity of the ISSI house technological know-how sequence is dedicated to Auroral Plasma Physics. The aurora is arguably the main exciting phenomenon in area plasma physics. not just is it the main excellent manifestation of the Sun-Earth connection chain, however the underlying plasma techniques are anticipated to be ubiqui tous within the plasma universe.
Engineer's instruction manual is a useful reference resource for all working towards electric engineers and scholars. Encompassing seventy nine chapters, this ebook is meant to enlighten and refresh wisdom of the practising engineer or to aid teach engineering scholars. this article will probably be the engineer’s first selection in searching for an answer; wide, whole references to different assets are supplied all through.
Electron Beams, Lenses, and Optics, quantity I offers with the physics of electron beams, lenses, and optics and covers subject matters starting from the paraxial ray in symmetrical electrical fields to the analytical decision of electrostatic fields. the final houses of electrostatic lenses and the electrostatic immersion lens also are thought of.
Optical homes and Band constitution of Semiconductors, quantity 1 offers the experimental reviews of the elemental power band constitution of semiconductors and insulators. This e-book presents distinct info of the to be had size equipment and effects for quite a few either cubic and non-cubic fabrics.
- Modelling and Numerical Simulations II: 44 (Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry)
- THz Identification for Defense and Security Purposes:Identifying Materials, Substances, and Items
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics: 85 (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Microwave Superconductivity (NATO SCIENCE SERIES: E: Volume 375): Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, (Nato Science Series E:)
- The Physics of Thermoelectric Energy Conversion (IOP Concise Physics)
Additional resources for Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 11