By Jean Leinhauser,Rita Weiss
Not certain how one can paintings right into a chain area or among stitches? brooding about what's intended via a operating row? careworn approximately how you can lessen in part double crochet? This final visible consultant will solution these questions and more.
- Find info simply with the book's A to Z format
- Learn from of the main a professional and skilled authors within the industry
- Slip this small e-book into your bag to accompany a take-along project
Read or Download All about Crochet: The Dictionary of Crochet Stitches and Techniques PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Rev up your hand or desktop quilting with 250 playful new continuous-line diversifications on five favourite quilting motifs.
Now in publication for the 1st time ever! stitching is as effortless as 1-2-3! during this artistic educating booklet, craft blogger Ellen Luckett Baker deals a totally new angle to stitching: she offers initiatives in teams of 3, each one construction at the strategies utilized in the undertaking prior to. Baker exhibits, for instance, find out how to stitch a glasses case, then construct on these talents to create a zippered pouch, and from there, make a extra complicated cosmetics bag.
Making small bins is a favourite venture for plenty of woodworkers. whereas it will possibly look an easy technique, there are lots of how one can construct a field -- and during this complete pictorial reference, veteran woodworker Doug Stowe covers the entire innovations it is very important produce bins youll be happy with. Youll find out about making packing containers by utilizing conventional carcase joinery or through shaping at the bandsaw or lathe.
Cheryl Owen’s advisor is the precise instrument for the total newbie to quilting. step by step directions and the spiral, fingers unfastened layout assist you training and grasp each one process extra simply. The booklet covers the entire quilting gear and instruments, terminology and methods, and contains a collection of appealing basic tasks in particular designed for the newbie.
- Quilt Talk: Paper-Pieced Alphabet with Symbols & Numbers • 12 Chatty Projects
- Bead Tapestry Patterns for Loom Red Poppies and Two Tone Rose in stained glass
- DEBITAGE ~ Bits & Pieces ... Remnants Left Behind ... By & For Flint Knappers: "Flint Knapping" Steps & Processes.
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Mallard In Cold Pond Garden Butterflies
- A Dark and Stormy Knit
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Santa Fe Super Chief
Additional resources for All about Crochet: The Dictionary of Crochet Stitches and Techniques