By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material sector, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial price indexing, this large source consultant contains bibliographic info and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL study rooms.
• provides in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, offering an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• comprises research of textual content constructions and educational values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum pursuits to precise alphabet books
• presents classes and techniques with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular educational feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Best publishing & books books
Due to their strategic position, the Philippines exercised a profound effect within the taking into consideration either eastern and American strategists earlier than and through international struggle II. a couple of controversies surrounding the arrangements for warfare, the preliminary safety of the islands, the japanese career, the behavior of guerrilla operations, and the 1944-1945 American crusade to retake the islands nonetheless draw the curiosity of scholars and students.
A significant other quantity to Books on Early American historical past and tradition, 1991-1995, this paintings covers scholarship on early American heritage, together with North the United States and the Caribbean from 1492 to 1815. This annotated bibliography surveys over 1,000 monographs, essay collections, exhibition catalogs, and reference works released among 1986 and 1990.
A colorful and revealing examine greater than 500 years of trade performed on the popular Frankfurt e-book reasonable, from its beginnings within the center a long time. Even then, inspite of inner strife and spiritual upheaval, books have been changing into more and more obtainable to people who came upon their solution to Frankfurt to shop for, promote, and advertise.
A separate bibliographic remedy of the Judeo-Romance languages may still facilitate a deeper appreciation of the contributions that they might make to Romance linguistics generally. Up before, Judeo-Romance issues have scarcely been canvassed in Romance linguistic bibliographies. it's was hoping that this new e-book serves to popularize the sphere of Judeo-Romance languages either between scholars of common Romance and comparative Jewish linguistics.
- Assessing Meaning Making and Self-Authorship: Theory, Research, and Application: ASHE Higher Education Report 38:3 (J-B ASHE Higher Education Report Series (AEHE))
- Authorial Ethics: How Writers Abuse Their Calling
- Donald Windham: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in American Literature)
- Abortion from the Religious and Moral Perspective:: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Religious Studies)
- Revolutions in Book Publishing: The Effects of Digital Innovation on the Industry
- Letters of Robert Giroux and Thomas Merton, The
Additional info for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool