By Horst Lippmann
Read or Download Angewandte Tensorrechnung: Für Ingenieure, Physiker und Mathematiker (German Edition) PDF
Similar mathematical physics books
Albert Einstein’s idea of normal relativity describes the impact of gravitation at the form of area and the movement of time. yet for greater than 4 a long time after its ebook, the idea remained mostly a interest for scientists; notwithstanding exact it appeared, Einstein’s mathematical code—represented by means of six interlocking equations—was probably the most tricky to crack in all of technological know-how.
The e-book serves as a primary creation to laptop programming of clinical purposes, utilizing the high-level Python language. The exposition is instance- and problem-oriented, the place the purposes are taken from arithmetic, numerical calculus, records, physics, biology, and finance. The publication teaches "Matlab-style" and procedural programming in addition to object-oriented programming.
We raise a veil of obscurity from a department of mathematical physics in an easy demeanour that may be understood via stimulated and ready undergraduate scholars in addition to graduate scholars focusing on relativity. Our booklet on "Einstein Fields" clarifies Einstein's first actual precept of equivalence (1907) that's the foundation of his thought of gravitation.
This booklet is meant as a textual content for a one-semester direction on Mathematical and Computational Neuroscience for upper-level undergraduate and beginning graduate students of arithmetic, the ordinary sciences, engineering, or laptop science. An undergraduate advent to differential equations is greater than enough mathematical historical past.
- Kinks and Domain Walls: An Introduction to Classical and Quantum Solitons
- Frequency Selective Surfaces based High Performance Microstrip Antenna (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Lie Groups and Lie Algebras - A Physicist's Perspective
- Fundamental Math and Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- Vielteilchendynamik in der inertialen Mikrofluidik: Eine Simulationsstudie unter Verwendung der Lattice-Boltzmann-Methode (BestMasters) (German Edition)
- High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering ´15: Transactions of the High Performance Computing Center, Stuttgart (HLRS) 2015
Extra info for Angewandte Tensorrechnung: Für Ingenieure, Physiker und Mathematiker (German Edition)