By Harold E., Jr. Raugh
Read Online or Download Anglo-Zulu War, 1879: A Selected Bibliography PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Due to their strategic position, the Philippines exercised a profound impact within the deliberating either eastern and American strategists earlier than and through international warfare II. a couple of controversies surrounding the arrangements for warfare, the preliminary safety of the islands, the japanese profession, the behavior of guerrilla operations, and the 1944-1945 American crusade to retake the islands nonetheless draw the curiosity of scholars and students.
A better half quantity to Books on Early American heritage and tradition, 1991-1995, this paintings covers scholarship on early American historical past, together with North the US and the Caribbean from 1492 to 1815. This annotated bibliography surveys over 1,000 monographs, essay collections, exhibition catalogs, and reference works released among 1986 and 1990.
A colorful and revealing examine greater than 500 years of trade carried out on the well known Frankfurt booklet reasonable, from its beginnings within the center a long time. Even then, regardless of inner strife and non secular upheaval, books have been turning into more and more available to people who chanced on their option to Frankfurt to shop for, promote, and advertise.
A separate bibliographic therapy of the Judeo-Romance languages may still facilitate a deeper appreciation of the contributions that they could make to Romance linguistics in most cases. Up earlier, Judeo-Romance themes have scarcely been canvassed in Romance linguistic bibliographies. it's was hoping that this new publication serves to popularize the sector of Judeo-Romance languages either between scholars of common Romance and comparative Jewish linguistics.
- Reader in the History of Books and Printing
- Comic Art in Africa, Asia, Australia, and Latin America through 2000: An International Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Popular Culture)
- Freethought Resource Guide: A Directory of Information, Literature, Art, Organizations, & Internet Sites Related to Secular Humanism, Skepticism, Atheism, & Agnosticism
- Subject Guide to U.S. Government Reference Sources
- Clarifying and Furthering Existential Psychotherapy: Theories, Methods, and Practices (Springerbriefs in Psychology)
- Women in Agriculture: A Guide to Research (Women's Source Library)
Additional resources for Anglo-Zulu War, 1879: A Selected Bibliography