By Akihiro Ametani,Teruo Ohno,Naoto Nagaoka
- Presents a scientific and entire advent to electromagnetic brief in cable systems
- Written by means of the across the world popular pioneer within the field
- Thorough insurance of the state-of-the-art at the subject, provided in a well-organized, logical type, from basics and sensible applications
- A significant other web site is available
Read or Download Cable System Transients: Theory, Modeling and Simulation PDF
Similar power resources books
The lead-acid accumulator was once brought in the course of the nineteenth Century, the various variations of nickel accumulators among the start and the tip of the 20 th Century. even though previous, those applied sciences are consistently very current on a variety of markets. regrettably they're nonetheless no longer utilized in optimum stipulations, usually because of the misperception of the interior electrochemical phenomena.
Allotted controller layout is mostly a tough job, particularly for multi-agent platforms with advanced dynamics, as a result interconnected impact of the agent dynamics, the interplay graph between brokers, and the cooperative regulate legislation. Cooperative regulate of Multi-Agent platforms: A Consensus zone process bargains a scientific framework for designing allotted controllers for multi-agent structures with common linear agent dynamics, linear agent dynamics with uncertainties, and Lipschitz nonlinear agent dynamics.
As strength made out of renewable assets is more and more built-in into the electrical energy grid, curiosity in power garage applied sciences for grid stabilisation is turning out to be. This booklet studies advances in battery applied sciences and purposes for medium and large-scale power garage. Chapters tackle advances in nickel, sodium and lithium-based batteries.
This booklet provides the required primary wisdom within the study, improvement, layout, choice, and alertness of desiccant heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning platforms. It covers the tested installations in numerous weather conditions and construction varieties. moreover, complex functionality assessment ideas are awarded, masking thermodynamic, monetary, and environmental elements.
- European Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Empowering Electricity: Co-operatives, Sustainability, and Power Sector Reform in Canada (Sustainability and the Environment)
- Introduction to Power Electronics (Power Engineering)
- Guide to the Practical Use of Chemicals in Refineries and Pipelines
- The Swedish Nuclear Dilemma: Energy and the Environment (Resources for the Future)
Additional info for Cable System Transients: Theory, Modeling and Simulation