By Gerhard Babiel
Dieses Lehrbuch vermittelt die Grundlagen von der Energiegewinnung über die Energiewandlung bis zur Drehfeldmaschine und deren Anwendung in heutigen und vor allem zukünftigen Antriebssystemen. Zunächst werden aktuelle und zukünftige Energiequellen für Fahrzeugantriebe vorgestellt und miteinander verglichen. Darauf aufbauend werden elektrochemische Energiespeicher und -wandler wie die Brennstoffzelle oder Doppelschichtkondensatoren behandelt. Diese kommen u. a. in E- oder Hybridfahrzeugen zum Einsatz. Es werden nicht nur die Standardmaschinen wie Gleichstrom-, Asynchron-, Synchron- und Linearmotor erklärt, sondern auch solche die in zukünftigen Pkw- und Bahnantrieben zum Einsatz kommen werden, wie z. B. Reluktanz-, Transversalfluss- und BLDC-Motoren. Im letzten Kapitel werden Antriebssysteme am Beispiel einer E-Lok und der Magnetschwebebahn bzw. dem supraleitenden MAGLEV vorgestellt.
Neu in der three. Auflage ist ein Kapitel zum Kinetic strength Restoring procedure KERS, welches in der Formel 1 bereits erfolgreich zum Einsatz kommt. Schrittmotoren ergänzen das Kapitel E-Maschinen.
By Andreas Wagner
By Reza Rezaee
- Includes statistics approximately gasoline shale assets and international locations that experience shale gasoline potential
- Addresses the demanding situations that oil and gasoline industries may perhaps confront for gasoline shale reservoir exploration and development
- Introduces petrophysical research, rock physics, geomechanics and passive seismic tools for fuel shale plays
- Details shale fuel environmental matters and demanding situations, monetary attention for gasoline shale reservoirs
- Includes case reviews of significant generating fuel shale formations
By David A. Bell,Brian F. Towler,Maohong Fan
This ebook ways coal gasification and comparable applied sciences from a procedure engineering viewpoint, with subject matters selected to help the method engineer who's attracted to an entire, coal-to-products process. It offers a standpoint for engineers and scientists who examine and increase elements of coal conversion processes.
The first subject describes the character and availability of coal. subsequent, the basics of gasification are defined, via an outline of gasification applied sciences and gasoline cleansing techniques. The conversion of syngas to electrical energy, fuels and chemical substances is then mentioned. ultimately, technique economics are coated. Emphasis is given to the choice of gasification expertise according to the kind of coal fed to the gasifier and wanted finish product: E.g., decrease temperature gasifiers produce massive amounts of methane, that is bad in an ammonia synthesis feed. This booklet additionally experiences gasification kinetics that's educated by means of fresh papers and technique layout reports by way of the USA division of strength and different teams, and likewise principally missed by means of different gasification books.
• methods coal gasification and similar applied sciences from a procedure engineering standpoint, supplying a viewpoint for engineers and scientists who research and increase elements of coal conversion tactics
• Describes the basics of gasification, gasification applied sciences, and fuel cleansing procedures
• Emphasizes the significance of the coal kinds fed to the gasifier and wanted finish items
• Covers gasification kinetics, which was once mostly overlooked via different gasification books
- Provides a standpoint for engineers and scientists who learn and enhance parts of the coal conversion tactics
- Describes the basics of gasification, gasification applied sciences, and fuel cleansing procedures
- Covers gasification kinetics, which was once mostly overlooked via different gasification books
By Angèle Reinders,Pierre Verlinden,Wilfried van Sark,Alexandre Freundlich
Solar PV is now the 3rd most vital renewable strength resource, after hydro and wind strength, by way of worldwide put in skill. Bringing jointly the services of overseas PV experts Photovoltaic solar power: From basics to Applications presents a entire and up to date account of present PV applied sciences along side an evaluate of technological developments.
- Written through top experts lively in concurrent advancements in fabric sciences, sunlight phone learn and application-driven R&D.
- Provides a uncomplicated wisdom base in mild, photons and sunlight irradiance and uncomplicated sensible rules of PV.
- Covers characterization options, economics and purposes of PV equivalent to silicon, thin-film and hybrid sunlight cells.
- Presents a compendium of PV applied sciences together with: crystalline silicon applied sciences; chalcogenide skinny movie sun cells; thin-film silicon established PV applied sciences; natural PV and III-Vs; PV concentrator applied sciences; area applied sciences and economics, life-cycle and person elements of PV technologies.
- Each bankruptcy offers easy rules and formulation in addition to significant technological advancements in a latest context with a glance at destiny advancements during this speedily altering box of technology and engineering.
Ideal for business engineers and scientists starting careers in PV in addition to graduate scholars venture PV learn and high-level undergraduate students.
By Alfred A. Marcus
By Matthew Huaiquan Zhang
- Focuses on wind research for wind plant siting, layout and analysis
- Addresses all facets from atmospheric boundary layer features, to wind source dimension platforms, uncertainties in measurements, computations and analyses, to plant performance
- Covers the fundamentals of atmospheric technological know-how via to turbine siting, turbine responses, and to environmental impacts
- Contents can be utilized for examine reasons in addition to a go-to reference advisor, written from the viewpoint of a hands-on engineer
- Topic is of ongoing significant foreign curiosity for its monetary and environmental benefits
By Panagiotis Karampelas,Lambros Ekonomou
book introduces readers to novel, effective and easy software program tools
for energy structures reviews, to matters regarding disbursed and dispersed power
generation, and to the correlation among renewable energy iteration and
electricity call for. Discussing new methodologies for addressing grid stability
and regulate difficulties, it additionally examines concerns in regards to the protection and
protection of transmission and distribution networks, power garage and power
quality, and the appliance of embedded platforms to those networks. finally, the
book sheds mild at the implications of those new methodologies and
developments for the economics of the ability undefined. As such, it offers
readers a entire evaluate of state of the art learn on modern
electricity transmission and distribution networks.
By Hossein Seifi,Mohammad Sadegh Sepasian
The current publication addresses a variety of strength process making plans concerns for execs in addition to senior point and postgraduate scholars. Its emphasis is on long term concerns, even supposing a lot of the information can be used for brief and mid-term circumstances, with a few differences. Back-up fabrics are supplied in twelve appendices of the ebook. The readers can use the various examples offered in the chapters and difficulties on the finish of the chapters, to ensure that the fabrics are safely up.
Based on what Matlab offers as a robust package deal for college kids undefined, the various examples and the issues are solved in utilizing M-files particularly built and connected for this objective. This provides a distinct characteristic to the booklet for in-depth realizing of the materials, sometimes, tough to recognize mathematically.
Chapter 1 presents an creation to strength method making plans (PSP) concerns and easy rules. As so much of PSP difficulties are modeled as optimization difficulties, optimization thoughts are coated in a few info in bankruptcy 2. in addition, PSP selection makings are in keeping with either technical and fiscal concerns, so monetary ideas are in short reviewed in bankruptcy three. As a simple requirement of PSP reports, the burden needs to be recognized. for that reason, load forecasting is gifted in bankruptcy 4.
Single bus new release enlargement making plans (GEP) challenge is defined in bankruptcy five. This learn is played utilizing WASP-IV, constructed by means of overseas Atomic power employer. The learn ignores the grid constitution. A Multi-bus GEP challenge is mentioned in bankruptcy 6 during which the transmission results are, in some way, accounted for. the result of unmarried bus GEP is used as an enter to this problem.
SEP challenge is totally provided in bankruptcy 7. bankruptcy eight devotes to community growth making plans (NEP) challenge, within which the community is deliberate. the result of NEP, someway, fixes the community constitution. a few useful concerns and enhancements similar to multi-voltage situations are mentioned in bankruptcy nine. As NEP learn is usually in response to a few simplifying assumptions and Direct present Load move (DCLF) research, designated Reactive strength making plans (RPP) learn is eventually offered in bankruptcy 10, to assure appropriate ACLF functionality in the course of general in addition to contingency stipulations. This, one way or the other, concludes the elemental PSP problem.
The altering environments as a result of strength method restructuring dictate a few uncertainties on PSP concerns. it truly is proven in bankruptcy eleven that how those uncertainties will be accounted for. even if is meant to be a textual content booklet, PSP is a learn orientated subject, too. this is why bankruptcy 12 is dedicated to analyze developments in PSP. The chapters finish with a finished instance in bankruptcy thirteen, displaying the step by step resolution of a realistic case.
These workshop complaints spotlight the numerous quantity of labor complete over the last decade in providing obvious, proportionate law for geological disposal, and establish vital transformations among nationwide laws no matter if those are usually not in contradiction with overseas information. additionally they underline the significance of R&D conducted on behalf of the regulator. as well as the contributed papers, those complaints hint the varied discussions that shaped a vital part of the workshop. They represent a tremendous and specified documentary foundation for researchers and radioactive waste administration experts. subject matters addressed contain tasks to destiny generations, timescales for law, stepwise selection making, roles of optimisation and most sensible to be had options (BAT), a number of strains of reasoning, safeguard and function symptoms, reputation of uncertainties and the significance of stakeholder interactions.