By Christian Haubelt,Jürgen Teich,Jurgen Teich
Eingebettete Systeme werden aufgrund ihrer Spezialisiertheit zunehmend aus interagierenden undefined- und Software-Komponenten realisiert. Dies macht ein ganzheitliches Verständnis der Verifikationsproblematik erforderlich. Das Lehrbuch dient als Einführung in die systematische Verifikation eingebetteter Systeme, sowohl bei spezialisierten Verfahren zur undefined- und Software-Verifikation als auch bei der Verifikation der Schnittstellen. Der Band dient als Nachschlagewerk für Entwickler und als Begleiter im Informatik- und Elektrotechnik-Studium.
By Perry Alexander
In this ebook, Perry Alexander, one of many builders of Rosetta, presents an academic advent to the language and the system-level layout method it used to be designed to support.
* the 1st commercially released booklet in this system-level layout language
* Teaches you all you must be aware of on find out how to specify, outline, and generate versions in Rosetta
* A presentation of entire case experiences interpreting layout trade-offs for strength intake, protection standards in a networking atmosphere, and constraints for hardware/software co-design
By Igor Zhirkov
Learn Intel sixty four meeting language and structure, turn into knowledgeable in C, and know the way the courses are compiled and accomplished all the way down to computer directions, permitting you to put in writing powerful, high-performance code.
Low-Level Programming explains Intel sixty four structure because the results of von Neumann structure evolution. The ebook teaches the newest model of the c programming language (C11) and meeting language from scratch. It covers the whole direction from resource code to application execution, together with new release of ELF item records, and static and dynamic linking. Code examples and routines are integrated in addition to the easiest code practices. Optimization functions and boundaries of contemporary compilers are tested, allowing you to stability among application clarity and function. using quite a few performance-gain innovations is proven, resembling SSE directions and pre-fetching. appropriate machine technology subject matters reminiscent of versions of computation and formal grammars are addressed, and their functional price explained.
What you are going to Learn
Low-Level Programming teaches programmers to:
- Freely write in meeting language
- Understand the programming version of Intel 64
- Write maintainable and powerful code in C11
- Follow the compilation method and decipher meeting listings
- Debug mistakes in compiled meeting code
- Use applicable types of computation to vastly decrease application complexity
- Write performance-critical code
- Comprehend the effect of a susceptible reminiscence version in multi-threaded applications
Who This e-book Is For
By Lev Kirischian
Reconfigurable Computing structures Engineering: Virtualization of Computing Architecture describes the association of reconfigurable computing method (RCS) structure and discusses the professionals and cons of alternative RCS structure implementations. delivering a pretty good realizing of RCS expertise and the place it’s leading, this book:
- Details the structure association of RCS systems for application-specific workloads
- Covers the method of the architectural synthesis of parts for system-on-chip (SoC) for the RCS
- Explores the virtualization of RCS structure from the approach and on-chip levels
- Presents methodologies for RCS structure run-time integration in keeping with mode of operation and speedy variation to adjustments of multi-parametric constraints
- Includes illustrative examples, case stories, homework difficulties, and references to special literature
A recommendations guide is accessible with qualifying path adoption.
Reconfigurable Computing structures Engineering: Virtualization of Computing Architecture bargains an entire street map to the synthesis of RCS structure, exposing layout engineers, approach architects, and scholars focusing on designing FPGA-based embedded platforms to novel thoughts in RCS structure association and virtualization.
By The Open Group,Van Haren Publishing
The Open staff IT4IT Reference structure normal contains a reference structure and a cost chain-based working model.
The IT price Chain has 4 price streams supported through a reference structure to force potency and agility. The 4 worth streams are:
Strategy to Portfolio
Request to Fulfill
Requirement to Deploy
Detect to Correct
Each IT price circulation is established on a key element of the provider version, the fundamental facts items (information model), and practical parts (functional version) that help it. jointly, the 4 worth streams play an essential function in supporting IT keep watch over the provider version because it advances via its lifecycle.
The IT4IT Reference Architecture:
Provides prescriptive information at the specification of and interplay with a constant provider version spine (common information model/context)
Supports real-world use-cases pushed through the electronic economic system (e.g., Cloud-sourcing, Agile, DevOps, and repair brokering)
Embraces and enhances latest approach frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ITIL®, CoBIT®, secure, and TOGAF®) via taking a data-focused implementation version standpoint, primarily specifying a data version around the whole worth chain
The viewers for this general is:
IT pros who're liable for providing companies in a manner that is
flexible, traceable, and cost-effective
IT execs / Practitioners who're concerned with instrumenting the IT
IT Leaders who're taken with their working model
company Architects who're liable for IT enterprise transformation
Topics lined include:
An advent to the normal and the aim of the IT4IT work
Key terminology of the standard
An advent for executives and others introducing the IT worth Chain and IT4IT Reference structure concepts
IT4IT middle, which defines the constitution of the IT4IT ordinary in addition to the method and record constitution utilized by the IT4IT standard
The technique to Portfolio (S2P) price Stream
The Requirement to installation (R2D) price Stream
The Request to meet (R2F) price Stream
The become aware of to right (D2C) price Stream
Background info at the normal.
By Mike Cook,Jonathan Evans,Brock Craft
Join the Raspberry revolution with those enjoyable and straightforward Pi projects
The Raspberry Pi has unfolded an entire new global of innovation for everybody from hackers and programmers to scholars, hobbyists, engineers, and past. that includes a number of hands-on initiatives, this easy-to-understand advisor walks you thru each step of the layout technique and may have you ever developing like a Raspberry Pi seasoned very quickly. You’ll methods to organize your workspace, gather the required instruments, paintings with try out apparatus, and locate your approach round the Raspberry Pi prior to relocating directly to a sequence of enjoyable, vigorous tasks that brings a few energy in your simple ol’ Pi.
- Introduces Raspberry Pi fundamentals and provides you an outstanding realizing of all of the necessities you’ll have to tackle your first project
- Includes an array of enjoyable and invaluable tasks that assist you do every thing from making a magic mild wand to improving your designs with Lego sensors, fitting and writing video games for the RISC OS, construction a transistor tester, and more
- Provides a simple, hands-on method of studying extra approximately electronics, programming, and interplay layout for Makers and innovators of all ages
Bring the facility of Pi on your subsequent cool construction with Raspberry Pi initiatives For Dummies!
By Jacek Blazewicz,Klaus H. Ecker,Erwin Pesch,Günter Schmidt,Jan Weglarz
By James Reinders,James Jeffers
High functionality Parallelism Pearls exhibits the right way to leverage parallelism on processors and coprocessors with an analogous programming – illustrating the best how you can larger faucet the computational strength of platforms with Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors and Intel Xeon processors or different multicore processors. The e-book contains examples of profitable programming efforts, drawn from throughout industries and domain names comparable to chemistry, engineering, and environmental technological know-how. each one bankruptcy during this edited paintings contains specified causes of the programming recommendations used, whereas exhibiting excessive functionality effects on either Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors and multicore processors. study from dozens of recent examples and case experiences illustrating "success tales" demonstrating not only the positive factors of those strong platforms, but in addition find out how to leverage parallelism throughout those heterogeneous structures.
- Promotes constant standards-based programming, displaying intimately how you can code for top functionality on multicore processors and Intel® Xeon Phi™
- Examples from a number of vertical domain names illustrating parallel optimizations to modernize real-world codes
- Source code to be had for obtain to facilitate extra exploration
By Jim Jeffers,James Reinders
High functionality Parallelism Pearls quantity 2 deals one other set of examples that exhibit how one can leverage parallelism. just like quantity 1, the ideas integrated the following clarify the best way to use processors and coprocessors with an analogous programming – illustrating the best how one can mix Xeon Phi coprocessors with Xeon and different multicore processors. The e-book comprises examples of profitable programming efforts, drawn from throughout industries and domain names corresponding to biomed, genetics, finance, production, imaging, and extra. every one bankruptcy during this edited paintings contains designated motives of the programming concepts used, whereas displaying excessive functionality effects on either Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors and multicore processors. study from dozens of recent examples and case stories illustrating "success tales" demonstrating not only the positive aspects of Xeon-powered platforms, but in addition the way to leverage parallelism throughout those heterogeneous systems.
- Promotes write-once, run-anywhere coding, exhibiting tips to code for top functionality on multicore processors and Xeon Phi
- Examples from a number of vertical domain names illustrating real-world use of Xeon Phi coprocessors
- Source code on hand for obtain to facilitate additional exploration