By Donard Dwyer
- Serves as an important reference on glucose metabolism within the brain
- Presents authoritative debts through prime researchers within the field
- Includes thorough experiences with provocative sections on destiny directions
Read or Download Glucose Metabolism in the Brain: 51 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Best neuropsychology books
Medical case stories have lengthy been famous as an invaluable adjunct to problem-based studying and carrying on with specialist improvement. They emphasize the necessity for scientific reasoning, integrative considering, problem-solving, communique, teamwork and self-directed studying ‚Äì all fascinating usual abilities for well-being care execs.
Conception of brain and technological know-how Fiction exhibits how concept of brain presents a thrilling 'new' strategy to take into consideration technology fiction and, conversely, how technological know-how fiction sheds gentle not just on idea of brain but in addition empathy, morality, and the character of our humanity.
This ebook explores David Rosenfeld's pioneering paintings with critically disturbed sufferers, to teach what it potential to paintings and imagine as a psychoanalyst approximately transference and the inner international of a psychotic sufferer, with the entire problems excited by carrying on with to regard and have interaction with even seriously in poor health sufferers.
Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse, quantity One: Foundations of knowing, Tobacco, Alcohol, Cannabinoids, Opioids and rising Addictions presents the newest examine in a space that indicates that the neuropathological positive aspects of 1 dependancy are usually acceptable to these of others.
- Biology of Depressive Disorders. Part A: A Systems Perspective: Systems Perspective Pt. A (The Depressive Illness Series)
- Neurophenotypes: Advancing Psychiatry and Neuropsychology in the "OMICS" Era (Innovations in Cognitive Neuroscience)
- Clinical Aphasiology: Future Directions: A Festschrift for Chris Code
- Neuropsychology of the Sense of Agency: From Consciousness to Action
- Mind-Body Workbook for PTSD: A 10-Week Program for Healing After Trauma (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms, Somatisation and Bodily Distress (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
Extra info for Glucose Metabolism in the Brain: 51 (International Review of Neurobiology)