By Chuck Sambuchino
it doesn't matter what you are writing--fiction or nonfiction, books for adults or children--you want a literary agent to get the easiest booklet deal attainable from a conventional writer. Guide to Literary brokers 2017 is your crucial source for locating that literary agent and getting a freelance with one of many country's best publishers. in addition to directory info for greater than 1,000 brokers who signify writers and their books, this up-to-date variation of GLA includes:
- A one-year subscription to the literary agent content material on WritersMarket.com.
- The secrets and techniques of query-writing luck: research five universal errors that make an agent cease reading--and how you can keep away from them.
- "New Agent Spotlights": Get distinct profiles of literary reps who're actively development their consumer lists correct now.
- Informative articles on writing a synopsis, pitching your paintings on-line, defining your style, using writing friends to raised your craft, and masses more.
Includes unique entry to the webinar "10 Steps to touchdown a Literary Agent" via Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency.
Read Online or Download Guide to Literary Agents 2017: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published (Market) PDF
Similar publishing & books books
As a result of their strategic position, the Philippines exercised a profound effect within the taking into account either eastern and American strategists prior to and through global warfare II. a few controversies surrounding the arrangements for struggle, the preliminary safety of the islands, the japanese career, the behavior of guerrilla operations, and the 1944-1945 American crusade to retake the islands nonetheless draw the curiosity of scholars and students.
A better half quantity to Books on Early American background and tradition, 1991-1995, this paintings covers scholarship on early American heritage, together with North the United States and the Caribbean from 1492 to 1815. This annotated bibliography surveys over 1,000 monographs, essay collections, exhibition catalogs, and reference works released among 1986 and 1990.
A colorful and revealing examine greater than 500 years of trade carried out on the popular Frankfurt e-book reasonable, from its beginnings within the center a while. Even then, despite inner strife and spiritual upheaval, books have been turning into more and more obtainable to people who discovered their technique to Frankfurt to shop for, promote, and advertise.
A separate bibliographic remedy of the Judeo-Romance languages should still facilitate a deeper appreciation of the contributions that they might make to Romance linguistics as a rule. Up previously, Judeo-Romance subject matters have scarcely been canvassed in Romance linguistic bibliographies. it really is was hoping that this new publication serves to popularize the sector of Judeo-Romance languages either between scholars of common Romance and comparative Jewish linguistics.
- Tapping State Government Information Sources
- The Tagore-Gandhi Debate on Matters of Truth and Untruth (Sophia Studies in Cross-cultural Philosophy of Traditions and Cultures)
- Guide to Publishing a Scientific Paper
- Vincenzo Bellini: A Guide to Research (Routledge Music Bibliographies)
- The Pulpit and the Press in Reformation Italy (I Tatti Studies in Italian Renaissance History)
Extra resources for Guide to Literary Agents 2017: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published (Market)