By K.H.J. Buschow
Handbook of Magnetic Materials covers the growth of magnetism over the past few a long time and its functions in learn, significantly the magnetism of numerous sessions of novel fabrics that proportion with really ferromagnetic fabrics the presence of magnetic moments.
Volume 24 of the Handbook of Magnetic Materials, very like the previous volumes, has a twin function. With contributions from top specialists within the box, it encompasses a number of self-contained introductions to a given zone within the box of magnetism with out requiring recourse to the printed literature.
The booklet is a perfect reference for scientists lively in magnetism examine, offering readers with novel traits and achievements in magnetism. each one article comprises an intensive description given in graphical, in addition to, tabular shape, with a lot emphasis put on the dialogue of the experimental fabric in the framework of physics, chemistry, and fabric technological know-how.
- Comprises topical evaluation articles written by way of major authorities
- Includes various self-contained introductions to a given zone within the box of magnetism with out requiring recourse to the printed literature
- Introduces given themes within the box of magnetism
- Describes novel developments and achievements in magnetism
Read or Download Handbook of Magnetic Materials: 24 PDF
Best electromagnetism books
The current fifteenth quantity of the ISSI area technology sequence is dedicated to Auroral Plasma Physics. The aurora is arguably the main exciting phenomenon in house plasma physics. not just is it the main stunning manifestation of the Sun-Earth connection chain, however the underlying plasma strategies are anticipated to be ubiqui tous within the plasma universe.
Engineer's guide is a useful reference resource for all practising electric engineers and scholars. Encompassing seventy nine chapters, this booklet is meant to enlighten and refresh wisdom of the working towards engineer or to aid train engineering scholars. this article is going to probably be the engineer’s first selection in trying to find an answer; huge, whole references to different assets are supplied all through.
Electron Beams, Lenses, and Optics, quantity I offers with the physics of electron beams, lenses, and optics and covers themes starting from the paraxial ray in symmetrical electrical fields to the analytical selection of electrostatic fields. the final houses of electrostatic lenses and the electrostatic immersion lens also are thought of.
Optical homes and Band constitution of Semiconductors, quantity 1 offers the experimental reports of the basic strength band constitution of semiconductors and insulators. This e-book presents exact details of the to be had dimension tools and effects for a great number of either cubic and non-cubic fabrics.
- Magnetism And Metallurgy Of Soft Magnetic Materials (Selected Topics in Solid State Physics)
- Electrodynamics of Continuous Media (COURSE OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS)
- The God of Science
- The Magnetocaloric Effect and its Applications (Condensed Matter Physics)
- Handbook of Giant Magnetostrictive Materials: 21 Physics and Ddvice Applications (Electromagnetism)
- McGraw-Hill's National Electrical Code 2014 Handbook, 28th Edition (McGraw Hill's National Electrical Code Handbook)
Extra info for Handbook of Magnetic Materials: 24