By K. H. J. Buschow
* composed of topical evaluate articles written by way of top experts.
* meant to be of suggestions to those that desire to be brought to a given subject within the box of magnetism.
* as a piece of reference it truly is meant for scientists lively in magnetism study.
* presents the readership with novel traits and achievements in magnetism.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Magnetic Materials: Vol. 16 PDF
Best electromagnetism books
The current fifteenth quantity of the ISSI house technological know-how sequence is dedicated to Auroral Plasma Physics. The aurora is arguably the main exciting phenomenon in house plasma physics. not just is it the main stunning manifestation of the Sun-Earth connection chain, however the underlying plasma procedures are anticipated to be ubiqui tous within the plasma universe.
Engineer's instruction manual is a useful reference resource for all practising electric engineers and scholars. Encompassing seventy nine chapters, this ebook is meant to enlighten and refresh wisdom of the working towards engineer or to assist teach engineering scholars. this article is going to probably be the engineer’s first selection in trying to find an answer; broad, entire references to different assets are supplied all through.
Electron Beams, Lenses, and Optics, quantity I offers with the physics of electron beams, lenses, and optics and covers issues starting from the paraxial ray in symmetrical electrical fields to the analytical selection of electrostatic fields. the overall houses of electrostatic lenses and the electrostatic immersion lens also are thought of.
Optical homes and Band constitution of Semiconductors, quantity 1 offers the experimental experiences of the basic strength band constitution of semiconductors and insulators. This publication offers particular details of the on hand size equipment and effects for lots of either cubic and non-cubic fabrics.
- Anomalous and Topological Hall Effects in Itinerant Magnets (Springer Theses)
- Polarisation: Applications in Remote Sensing
- From Newton to Mandelbrot: A Primer in Theoretical Physics (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Electrical Safety Handbook, 4th Edition
- Light Right: a practising engineer's manual on energy-efficient lighting: prospects and constraints
- Gauge Theories of the Strong, Weak, and Electromagnetic Interactions: Second Edition
Extra resources for Handbook of Magnetic Materials: Vol. 16