By Esther K. Smith
Read or Download How to Make Books: Fold, Cut & Stitch Your Way to a One-of-a-Kind Book PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Rev up your hand or laptop quilting with 250 playful new continuous-line diversifications on five favourite quilting motifs.
Now in e-book for the 1st time ever! stitching is as effortless as 1-2-3! during this inventive educating e-book, craft blogger Ellen Luckett Baker deals a totally new angle to stitching: she offers tasks in teams of 3, each one development at the thoughts utilized in the undertaking earlier than. Baker indicates, for instance, how one can stitch a glasses case, then construct on these abilities to create a zippered pouch, and from there, make a extra complex cosmetics bag.
Making small bins is a favourite venture for plenty of woodworkers. whereas it may well look an easy technique, there are numerous how one can construct a field -- and during this complete pictorial reference, veteran woodworker Doug Stowe covers all of the ideas it is very important produce bins youll be happy with. Youll know about making packing containers by utilizing conventional carcase joinery or by means of shaping at the bandsaw or lathe.
Cheryl Owen’s consultant is definitely the right instrument for the total newbie to quilting. step by step directions and the spiral, palms loose structure help you training and grasp each one strategy extra simply. The e-book covers the entire quilting apparatus and instruments, terminology and methods, and incorporates a collection of appealing uncomplicated tasks especially designed for the newbie.
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Loom Dancer by Degas Arrangement by Manet
- The Complete Photo Guide to Beading
- A New Dimension in Wool Appliqué - Baltimore Album Style: Visual Guide - Unique Embroidery
- Folded Log Cabin Quilts: Create Depth In A classic Black, From Traditional to Contemporary
- Printmaking + Mixed Media: Simple Techniques and Projects for Paper and Fabric
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Bluebonnets and Paint Brushes Pink Evening Primros
Additional info for How to Make Books: Fold, Cut & Stitch Your Way to a One-of-a-Kind Book