By Shyam P Muraka,Moshe Eizenberg,Ashok K Sinha
Interlayer Dielectrics for Semiconductor applied sciences conceal the technology, homes and purposes of dielectrics, their education, patterning, reliability and characterisation, by way of the dialogue of alternative fabrics together with people with excessive dielctric constants and people worthy for waveguide functions in optical communications at the chip and the package.
* Brings jointly for the 1st time the technological know-how and expertise of interlayer deilectrics fabrics, in a single volume
* written by means of well known specialists within the field
* presents an updated place to begin during this younger learn field.
Read Online or Download Interlayer Dielectrics for Semiconductor Technologies (Academic Press) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
The current fifteenth quantity of the ISSI house technology sequence is dedicated to Auroral Plasma Physics. The aurora is arguably the main fascinating phenomenon in area plasma physics. not just is it the main fantastic manifestation of the Sun-Earth connection chain, however the underlying plasma procedures are anticipated to be ubiqui tous within the plasma universe.
Engineer's guide is a useful reference resource for all practising electric engineers and scholars. Encompassing seventy nine chapters, this publication is meant to enlighten and refresh wisdom of the training engineer or to assist train engineering scholars. this article will probably be the engineer’s first selection in trying to find an answer; large, whole references to different assets are supplied all through.
Electron Beams, Lenses, and Optics, quantity I bargains with the physics of electron beams, lenses, and optics and covers subject matters starting from the paraxial ray in symmetrical electrical fields to the analytical selection of electrostatic fields. the overall houses of electrostatic lenses and the electrostatic immersion lens also are thought of.
Optical houses and Band constitution of Semiconductors, quantity 1 provides the experimental stories of the elemental power band constitution of semiconductors and insulators. This booklet presents designated details of the on hand dimension tools and effects for numerous either cubic and non-cubic fabrics.
- Elektromagnetische Feldtheorie (Pearson Studium - Elektrotechnik) (German Edition)
- IUTAM Symposium on Mechanical and Electromagnetic Waves in Structured Media: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Sydney, NSW, Australia, 18–22 January ... 1999 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules: Principles and Applications
- Dielectrics in Electric Fields (Power Engineering, 19)
- Quiet Daily Geomagnetic Fields (Pageoph Topical Volumes)
Extra resources for Interlayer Dielectrics for Semiconductor Technologies (Academic Press)